Small groups are your opportunity to plug-in, make disciples, build relationships, grow your faith, and have fun! Groups meet on a schedule that makes the most sense to their members, including Sunday mornings and Sunday evenings. Read on to find out more about the Small Groups that are currently meeting.
Small Groups Outside of Sunday Morning
- Davis Group | Sundays 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM | "To disciple people God has put within our paths and places within our care. The Bible tells us to “go make disciples” (Mathew 28:18-20) and to “not grow weary while doing good, do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith” (Galatians 6:9-10) God intends for us to-do life together and we should leave no one behind but constantly encourage and care for one another."
This group meets at the Davis house. Email Don Davis for more information.
- Fowler Group | Every other Sunday 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM | This group consists of couples in their 40s, many of whom are parents of middle school and high school students.
The location will vary each week, and always includes food. Email Bryan Fowler for more information.
- Swanagan Group | Sundays 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM | This group welcomes couples with young children and is passionate about growing together. We meet at 6pm on Sundays, and generally break near 7:30pm.
This group meets at the Swanagan house. Email Diana Swanagan for more information.
- Mentoring Men for the Master | Two groups - Tuesdays 5:45 - 6:45 AM at the HBC Office & Fridays 6:00-7:00 AM at Shorter University | Mentoring Men (M3) is a group dedicated to encouraging, training, and equipping men to know and follow Jesus. For information about the organization "Mentoring Men," visit their website. For information about coming to a session, email Mark Huckaby.
Sunday Morning Groups
- Jackson Group | Teacher: David Jackson | Location: A107
- Fowler Group | Teacher: Bryan Fowler | Location: A109
- Fortenberry Group | Teacher: Bill Fortenberry | Location: A104
- Munn Group | Teacher: Eric Munn | Location: A200
- Burger Group (Ages 55+) | Teacher: Jeff Burger | Location: D107
- Davenport Group (Ladies ages 60+) | Teacher: Sandra Davenport | Location: A110
Interested in checking out a small group but not sure where to begin?
Please contact us and we will get you pointed in the right direction!